WordPress is a highly customizable SEO friendly content management system. With this platform, you can easily manage your own content with no programming experience.
As of 2016, WordPress powers 26.4% of the web and is by far the most used CMS, with a market share of 59.4%.
With a WordPress website you can:
- Easily add videos, images, and galleries
- Post news and articles to your blog
- Easily sell and promote products and services by adding WooCommerce, which is the leading WordPress e-commerce add-on
- Allow users to sign-up to newsletters
- Create and use forms to collect user information (contact, quote, online ordering, etc.)
- Easily integrate Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- And much more
For more specialized needs, our WordPress development services can help you:
- Integrate with your supplier database
- Integrate with your Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, such as Salesforce
- Integrate client and customer portals
- Integrate with learning management systems (LMS), such as WP Courseware
- Integrate with marketing automation platforms, such as Marketo
- Provide you with the ability to sell your products and services online with WooCommerce
- Integrate event management systems, with or without e-commerce functionality
- Integrate user restricted areas
- Enable SSL certificates for enhanced security
- And more
Our WordPress development services can assist you with anything you need to make your WordPress website work the way YOU need it to.
In addition, we go the extra mile to ensure every WordPress website we develop has the necessary security and performance plugins installed to improve your website’s overall performance.
We can even install WordPress training videos for you to refer to at your leisure. Alternatively, we can provide you with an in-person or remote training session should you require more training.
To learn more about our WordPress development services, contact us today.